Municipal Code

HomeCommunity & Economic DevelopmentPlanning & ZoningMunicipal Code • Section

Municipal Code

Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List

19.17.020 Petition for change

            Any person desiring to initiate a change in this Title or the zoning map shall submit a petition to the Planning Director explaining the request and the reasons therefor.  The petition shall be accompanied by an amendment petition fee in an amount determined by resolution of the City Council.

Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 97-19, Enacted, 4/17/1997
Ord. No. 04-69, Recodified, 12/16/2004