City Attorney's Office
Home • City Attorney's Office • Traffic School
- Layton City Traffic School is held at the Layton Police Department at 429 North Wasatch Drive, Layton, Utah. The Police Department is located in the basement of the Court building.
- Traffic School is held on the second and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 pm.
- You must pay for traffic school before attending.
- The cost is $50.00 which is payable between 8:00 to 5:00 pm at the Layton City Finance Department, 437 North Wasatch Drive, Layton, or at the Layton Police Department Records, 429 North Wasatch Drive, Layton.
- You will be given a receipt upon payment. Bring the receipt you received from Layton City (not the one from the court) and picture identification with you when you come to traffic school. You must turn in the receipt and show ID to be admitted in the class.
- Roll will be turned in to the Layton City Attorney's office to ensure you receive credit for attendance.
- The Police Department is a secure facility so you must arrive on time in order to be admitted. Once class begins, the door will be locked and you cannot enter.
- You must complete traffic school 90 days from the date of your plea in abeyance agreement.
For questions, contact Layton City Attorney's office at (801) 336-3590