View Archived News Articles
Layton City Website upgrades
March 16, 2010
LAYTON — During 2009, several significant enhancements were made to Layton City’s Website.
1. The new "Layton Video TourBook," which includes 10 new one-minute videos about Layton City.
2. A convenient Web-based fire and ambulance bill payment system.
3. A sidewalk /curb and gutter complaint form.
4. The option to subscribe to an e-mail list to automatically receive the City’s quarterly online newsletter.
5. The option to subscribe to an e-mail list to automatically receive the Police Department's monthly crime awareness and crime prevention tips.
6. The ability to request police records online.
7. A "Customer Service" link where citizens can tell us how well we provide services to you. You can also use the "Contact the City" link and leave comments or complaints.
These and many other services are available on our Website.