Municipal CodeBack To Title List | Chapter List | Section List
Notwithstanding anything contrary contained in Title 20, Sign Regulations, of the Layton Municipal Code, the more restrictive requirements for signs shall prevail. Signs for sexually oriented businesses shall be limited as follows:
(1) No more than one (1) exterior sign shall be allowed.
(2) No sign shall be allowed to exceed eighteen (18) square feet.
(3) No animation shall be permitted on or around any sign or on the exterior walls or roof of such premises.
(4) No descriptive art or designs depicting any activity related to or inferring the nature of the business shall be allowed on any sign. Said signs shall contain alphanumeric copy only.
(5) Only flat wall signs and/or awning signs shall be permitted.
(6) Painted wall advertising shall not be allowed.
(7) Other than the signs specifically allowed by this Chapter, sexually oriented businesses shall not attach, construct, or allow to be attached or constructed, any temporary signs, banner, light, or other device designed to draw attention to the business location.
Ord. No. 97-77, Enacted, 12/4/1997
Ord. No. 04-69, Recodified, 12/16/2004