Layton City   search site  
Home Do Business Live & Work Play Departments Services & Payments Contact Us Follow Layton City Twitter Like Us on Facebook
  Skip Navigation Links Home Departments Legal Municipal Code
  Legal Department

Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List

13.08.150. Shutoff requests

            From April 21, 1977, any plumber, subdivider, contractor, or other person having or desiring a need to shut off the flow of a part of the culinary water system shall make his request to the Waterworks Department, and the shutoff shall be done by a City employee under the supervision and direction of the Waterworks Department Supervisor.

Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997

Municipal Code (PDF Format)

Index Contact Us Site Credits Privacy and Security Statement