Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List
(1) "Big-house condominium": Multiple dwelling units in one (1) building designed to appear to be a large home.
(2) "Courtyard/garden court residential": A group of detached or attached residential dwelling units (small-lot homes or townhomes) surrounding a common green or plaza area.
(3) "Live-work unit": Townhouse dwelling unit where office space is allowed to be secondary to the primary residential use and a limited number of outside employees and customers may be allowed.
(4) "Patio homes": Detached, single-family units typically situated on a reduced-size lot that orients outdoor activity within rear or side yard patio areas for better use of the site for outdoor living space.
(5) "Townhouse": A one-family dwelling unit, with a private entrance, which is part of a structure whose dwelling units are attached horizontally in a linear arrangement.
Ord. No. 06-57, Enacted 12/21/2006Ord. No. 07-19, Amended, 6/21/2007