A business license or a one-day license shall be denied, suspended, or revoked where the applicant, licensee, one-day licensee, manager, or operator of the swap meet:
(1) Is not eighteen (18) years or older; or
(2) Is not found to be of good moral character; or
(3) Who has, in the past seven (7) years, been convicted of or is presently charged with a felony in violation of any law relating to burglary, theft, robbery, receiving stolen property, or any law involving moral turpitude; or
(4) Who has, in the past five (5) years, been convicted of or is presently charged with a misdemeanor in violation of any law or ordinance relating to theft, receiving stolen property, or any law or ordinance involving moral turpitude; or
(5) Who has any outstanding warrants, or who pled guilty to or forfeited his bail on a charge of having committed a felony; or
(6) Who is a partnership, any member of which lacks any of the qualifications of this Section; or
(7) Who is a corporation in which an officer or director lacks any of the qualifications of this Section.
(8) In addition to the other penalties provided by law, any swap meet licensee violating the provisions of this Chapter may have his or her license revoked or suspended.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 930, Enacted, 8/15/1991
Ord. No. 97-18, Amended, 4/17/1997