Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List
6.24.060. Real property to be kept clean and secured
It shall be unlawful for any person owning or occupying or otherwise controlling real property within Layton City:
(1) To fail to maintain the height of weeds on the property, including adjacent parking strip(s), alley(s), and street edge(s) as required in Section 6.24.070.
(2) To fail to remove from the property and lawfully dispose of all cuttings from weeds or solid waste.
(3) To fail to effectively secure any vacant structure.
(4) To fail to maintain or repair any deleterious objects or structures, as defined in this Chapter.
(5) To fail to remove from the property and lawfully dispose of any deleterious objects or structures.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 1025, Amended, 11/1/1994
Ord. No. 97-12, Amended, 3/20/1997