Liberty Days Celebration
Join Layton City for the annual Layton City Liberty Days July 5th celebration. Bring the family and enjoy a full day of food, fun, entertainment, and fireworks.
Parade seating is not allowed more than 48 hours before July 5th. Any items placed on the lawn prior to July 3rd, may be removed.
When placing personal items and belongings on the lawn please be aware of the following:
- TARPS ARE NOT ALLOWED - Any tarps placed on the lawn will be removed, as they damage the grass.
- The sprinklers will run during the evenings. Belongings may get wet.
- Blankets, stakes/ropes, chairs, etc. on the lawn may be moved for park maintenance needs.
- Do not use stakes or anchoring systems longer than six inches.
- Layton City is not responsible for unattended items left in the park.
Personal fireworks are NOT allowed in the park. (Personal fireworks may include, but are not limited to: sparklers, snap-pops, fountains, ground spinners, firecrackers, etc.)
Liberty Days Timeline
Kids Bike Parade
Liberty Days Parade
Liberty Days Booth
Parks and Recreation
465 N Wasatch Dr
Layton, UT 84041