Layton City   search site  
Home Do Business Live & Work Play Departments Services & Payments Contact Us Follow Layton City Twitter Like Us on Facebook
  Skip Navigation Links Home Contact the City Make a complaint
  Register Complaint

Code Enforcement Complaints

You may submitt a code enforcement violation online by filling out the form here.

For issues related to weeds, trash, and debris accumulation, dismantled or inoperable vehicles, private auto sales violations, parking violations, and other nuisances abatement issues please contact the Layton City Police Department (Community Service Unit) at (801)497-8300.

For issues related to sign violations, landscaping installation, animal ordinance violations, and fencing violations please contact the Community Development Department at (801)336-3760.

Snow Removal Problems

Contact the Police Department at (801)497-8300.

Claims Against Layton City

If you believe that you have a valid claim against Layton City, please follow the directions listed here.

Sidewalk/Curb and Gutter Complaint

For issues related to sidewalks, curbs, or gutters please submit the problem by filling out the form here.

Report a Concern

Please use our Feedback Page to report any concerns that you may have.

Index Contact Us Site Credits Privacy and Security Statement