Layton City   search site  
Home Do Business Live & Work Play Departments Services & Payments Contact Us Follow Layton City Twitter Like Us on Facebook
  Skip Navigation Links Home Departments Legal Municipal Code
  Legal Department

Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List

12.28.040. Appeal to City Council

            The property owner may appeal the decision of the Public Works Director by notifying in writing the City Recorder (within ten (10) days of receiving notice to repair or replace the sidewalk) that such owner wishes to have the City Council hear the matter.  The City Recorder shall then put the matter on the next available City Council agenda and notify the owner of the date and time of the hearing.  After the hearing the Council will than make a decision and the owner will be subject to the terms of the decision.

Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997

Municipal Code (PDF Format)

Index Contact Us Site Credits Privacy and Security Statement