Layton City   search site  
Home Do Business Live & Work Play Departments Services & Payments Contact Us Follow Layton City Twitter Like Us on Facebook
  Skip Navigation Links Home Departments Legal Municipal Code
  Legal Department

Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List

12.08.010. Application to Board of Commissioners required

            Any person, corporation, sewer or water or any other district desiring to construct or extend any of its pipe lines, conduits, etc., and thereby to acquire in any way an easement in any City road or highway, or any person, corporation, conservancy, sewer or water or any other district desiring to change, add to, remove or otherwise alter any curb, gutter, sidewalk, driveway, surface or underground drainage structure in any City road or highway shall be first required to make application to the Board of City Commissioners.  The application shall set forth specifically the location and nature of such requested easement or alteration, the type of excavation required for restoring such road or highway to its condition prior to commencement of excavation.  A plat of the requested easement or alteration shall also accompany the application.

Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997

Municipal Code (PDF Format)

Index Contact Us Site Credits Privacy and Security Statement