Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List
13.11.202. Review of recharge area protection zone map
The "Drinking Water Source Protection Zone Map" shall be reviewed at least one time every five (5) years or more frequently if determined appropriate by the City of Layton. Failure to conduct this review shall not affect the validity of the existing approved map. The basis for updating the map may include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) Changes in technical or scientific knowledge in the areas of geohydrology, hydraulics, and geology.
(2) Changes in wellfield configuration.
(3) Changes in pumping rates for the wellfield.
(4) Development of new wells, wellfields, and/or springs.
(5) Changes in water quality.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 98-72, Enacted, 11/5/1998