(1) Grantee shall construct, install, and maintain its Cable Television System in a manner consistent and in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, construction standards, governmental requirements, and technical standards equivalent to those established by the FCC.
(2) Grantee shall at all times comply with National Electrical Safety Code (National Bureau of Standards); National Electrical Code (National Bureau of Fire Underwriters); Applicable FCC and other federal, state, and local regulations; and codes and other ordinances of the City.
(3) In any event, the Cable Television System shall not endanger or interfere with the safety of persons or property within the City or other areas where the Grantee may have equipment located.
(4) All working facilities, conditions, and procedures, used or occurring during construction of the Cable Television System shall comply with the standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
(5) Construction, installation, and maintenance of the Cable Television System shall be performed in an orderly and workmanlike manner and in reasonable cooperation with public and private utilities serving the City following accepted construction procedures and practices and working through existing utility coordinating committees and organizations.
(6) All cable and wires shall be installed, where possible, parallel with electric and telephone lines, and multiple cable configurations shall be arranged in parallel and bundled with due respect for engineering consideration.
(7) Any antenna structure used in the Cable Television System shall comply with construction, marking, and lighting of antennae structures, required by the United States Department of Transportation.
(8) RF leakage shall be monitored as required by FCC Rules and Regulations Part 76, Subpart K.
(9) Grantee shall at all times retain control of all of its contractors and their subcontractors and respond to complaints and concerns of the City and its citizens.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 99-62, Enacted, 12/16/1999