The following words or phrases, when used in this Chapter, shall have the meaning as given herein. Words not defined herein shall have their usual and common meaning.
(1) "Kiosk" – An unmanned freestanding structure, with a footprint no larger than fifty (50) square feet, where retail items are sold, rented, distributed, or collected and/or a freestanding structure where temporary information, posters, notices, and announcements are posted.
(2) "Street vendor" – An attended portable structure with a footprint no larger than sixty (60) square feet which is not self propelled and serves only walk-up customers and is intended for the selling of prepared food, non alcoholic drinks, balloons, cut flowers, caps, t-shirts, souvenirs, handmade crafts, or locally grown produce.
(3) "Tent vendor" – A freestanding tent or canopy with a footprint no larger than two hundred (200) square feet, open on at least one (1) side and used for the retail sale of goods and services.
(4) "Snow shack" – A freestanding structure, with a footprint no larger than sixty (60) square feet, with one (1) or more open sides from which cold summer treats are sold.
(5) "Single event" – An event lasting no more than seven (7) consecutive days in which up to fifty (50) retailers sell and advertise goods, wares, or merchandise on one (1) or more contiguous lots.
(6) "Seasonal outdoor vendor" – Any temporary retailer selling seasonal products outdoors which are related to a specific holiday, for no more than forty-five (45) consecutive days per calendar year.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 98-16, Amended, 2/19/1998
Ord. No. 12-02, Repealed, 1/5/2012
Ord. No. 12-02, Enacted, 1/5/2012
Ord. No. 97-19, Enacted, 4/17/1997
Ord. No. 04-69, Recodified, 12/16/2004