In addition to the regulations listed in Section 19.21.020, kiosks shall also meet the following requirements:
(1) Kiosks are permitted in all M, C, MU, and MU-TOD zoning districts.
(2) All kiosk signage is limited to signs permanently attached to or painted on the structure.
(3) Kiosks shall have no minimum buffer requirements from any other temporary uses, including other kiosks under this Chapter.
(4) Periodical stands shall be clustered in groups of no more than four (4) stands, with at least one hundred feet (100') between clusters.
(5) The use shall be located on improved property which means said property includes a main building, paved parking, curb and gutter, sidewalk, landscaping, and fire protection systems as required by the City.
(6) Kiosks shall be limited in height to ten feet (10') measured from the ground to the highest point of the structure.
(7) Kiosks are allowed on public properties and within City rights-of-way on a case by case basis with approval from the Community and Economic Development Director.
(8) Resource recycling containers shall be clearly marked with their intended purpose, owner's name, owner's contact information, and a notice that no recyclable materials or waste shall be left outside the approved container.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 12-02, Repealed, 1/5/2012
Ord. No. 12-02, Enacted, 1/5/2012
Ord. No. 97-19, Enacted, 4/17/1997
Ord. No. 04-69, Recodified, 12/16/2004