In any zone, a sign giving direction to a specific location for any public or private event may be placed under the following conditions:
(1) No more than three (3) of said signs may be placed on a parcel of property.
(2) No such signs shall be placed on public property of any kind.
(3) Said signs must have a setback of one foot (1') from any sidewalk or street right-of-way line, whichever is greater.
(4) Permission must be granted by the landowner as indicated in Subsection 20.02.010(2) of this Title.
(5) Said signs may be displayed five (5) days before and after the event not to exceed forty-five (45) days.
(6) Said signs shall not exceed three feet (3') in height, or when placed into a clear view area, two feet (2') in height.
(7) Said signs shall not exceed six (6) square feet in sign area measured on one (1) sign face individually, or eighteen (18) square feet collectively.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 99-41, Amended, 8/5/1999
Ord. No. 05-46, Amended, 11/3/2005