The application form shall be accompanied by written disclosures notifying the applicant of the following:
(1) The applicant's submission of the application authorizes the City to verify information submitted with the completed application including:
(a) The applicant's address;
(b) The applicant's and/or responsible person or entity's state tax identification and special use tax numbers, if any; and
(c) The validity of the applicant's proof of identity;
(2) The City may consult any publicly available sources for information on the applicant, including but not limited to, databases for any outstanding warrants, protective orders, or civil judgments.
(3) Establishing proof of identity is required before registration is allowed;
(4) Identification of the fee amount that must be submitted by applicant with a completed application;
(5) The applicant must submit a BCI background check with a completed application;
(6) To the extent permitted by state and/or federal law, the applicant's BCI background check shall remain a confidential, protected, private record not available for public inspection;
(7) The City will maintain copies of the applicant's application form, proof of identity, and identification badge. These copies will become public records available for inspection on demand at the City offices whether or not a certificate is denied, granted, or renewed;
(8) The criteria for disqualifying status, denial, suspension, or revocation of a certificate under the provisions of this Chapter; and
(9) That a request for a certificate will be granted or denied within three (3) business days from when a completed application is submitted.
Ord. No. 07-34, Enacted, 10/4/2007