After having two (2) false alarms occur on the same premises, outside a twenty-four (24) hour period, within a yearly quarter, beginning on January 1, there will be a monetary assessment as set forth below:
(1) Third alarm, Fifty Dollars ($50.00);
(2) Fourth alarm, Seventy-Five Dollars ($75.00);
(3) Fifth alarm, One Hundred Dollars ($100.00), and the alarm holder's insurance company and/or State Licensor may be notified by mail, by the Police Chief/Fire Chief of pending disconnection;
(4) Sixth Alarm, the alarm will be subject to being disconnected or the City declining to respond as stated in Section 5.28.130 of this Chapter, until the situation is remedied; and.
(5) Failure to pay the false alarm assessment fee will be cause for the City to decline to respond on future alarms or to require the alarm system to be disconnected.
Any notification to the owner, occupant, or company shall be satisfied by regular U.S. Mail to the address provided on the alarm permit.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 98-11, Amended, 1/15/1998
Ord. No. 946, Enacted, 2/20/1992
Ord. No. 97-18, Amended, 4/17/1997