Back To Title List | Chapter List | Section List
(1) Every application for a sexually oriented business license, whether for a new license or for renewal of an existing license, shall be accompanied by a non-refundable application and investigation fee.
(2) In addition to the application and investigation fee required above, every sexually oriented business that is granted a license (new or renewal) shall pay to the City an annual non-refundable license fee within thirty (30) days of license issuance or renewal.
(3) Every application for a sexually oriented business employee license, whether for a new license or for renewal of an existing license, shall be accompanied by an annual non-refundable application, investigation, and license fee.
(4) All license applications and fees shall be submitted to the Community and Economic Development Department of the City.
(5) All fees required hereunder are set forth in the City's Consolidated Fee Schedule.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 97-67, Enacted, 12/4/1997