The following conditions shall constitute a nuisance subject to abatement under this Chapter:
(1) Vegetation on private property which, due to its proximity to any public property or right-of-way, interferes with the public safety or lawful use of the public property or right-of-way.
(2) Weeds or noxious vegetative growth on any real property, alleys abutting thereon, or sidewalk areas in the front thereof, which has grown to a height exceeding one foot (1').
(3) Vegetative waste, litter, garbage, filth, or refuse of any nature, kind or description detrimental to health allowed to remain or accumulate upon any private alley, yard, or area.
(4) Any property which has been allowed to become a fire hazard due to the accumulation of garbage, refuse, litter, waste products, dry or drying weeds, or any combustible materials, objects, or structures.
(5) Weeds, garbage, refuse, objects, or structures that create a source of contamination or pollution of water, air, soil, or property, a danger to health, a breeding place or habitation for insects, rodents or other forms of life deleterious to human habitation or that otherwise creates a condition deleterious to their surroundings.
(6) Noxious weeds determined to be especially injurious to public health, crops, livestocks, land, or other property.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 97-12, Amended, 3/20/1997