It is unlawful for any person to disturb the peace and the good order of the City, or any lawful assembly by any of the following acts, which tend to cause a breach of the peace:
(1) Disturb, interfere with, or otherwise prevent the orderly conduct of the activities, administration, or carrying on of classes of any school;
(2) Annoy, disturb, assault, or molest any student or employee of any school district while in the school or on the grounds thereof;
(3) Loiter, idle, wander, stroll, or play in or about or on any school grounds or building, either on foot or in or on any vehicle without having some lawful business therein or thereabouts, or in connection with the school or the employees thereof, or without being engaged in permitted recreational activity;
(4) Conduct himself in a lewd, wanton, or lascivious manner in speech or behavior in, about, or on any school building or grounds; or
(5) Park or move a motor vehicle within one hundred (100) yards of any school building or grounds for the purpose of annoying or molesting any student or employee of the school district or in an effort to induce, entice, or invite any student or employee into or on the vehicle for unlawful purposes, including truancy.
Ord. No.97-35, Recodified, 6/19/1997
Ord. No. 13-21, Amended, 6/20/2013