Layton City Police
- Layton City Traffic School is held at the Layton City Council chambers at 437 North Wasatch Drive, Layton, Utah.
- Traffic School is held on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:00 pm.
- You must pay for traffic school before attending.
- The cost is $50.00 which is payable between 8:00 to 5:00 pm at the Layton City Finance Department, 437 North Wasatch Drive, Layton, or at the Layton Police Department Records, 429 North Wasatch Drive, Layton. You can also pay online at https://www.laytoncity.org/secure1/ServicesPayments/TrafficSchool .
- You will be given a receipt upon payment. Bring the receipt you received from Layton City (not the one from the court) and picture identification with you when you come to traffic school. You must turn in the receipt and show ID to be admitted in the class.
- Roll will be turned in to the Layton City Attorney's office to ensure you receive credit for attendance.
- You must complete traffic school 90 days from the date of your plea in abeyance agreement.
For questions, contact Layton City Attorney's Office at (801) 336-3590.
Layton City Police Department
429 N Wasatch Dr
Layton, UT 84041