Liberty Days Celebration
PUBLIC NOTICE: LAYTON CITY CELEBRATIONS
After a great deal of thought and counsel with local emergency managers and staff, Layton City’s Mayor and Council have provided the following guidance for upcoming Layton City summer events:
In coordination with the state and local public health official’s phased health guidelines and the Utah Leads Together 2.0 recommendations, and exercising an abundance of care for our residents’ health and well-being, the following Layton City celebration events have been cancelled, effective May 1, 2020.
- Layton City Centennial Birthday Party Under the Stars (June 5-6, 2020)
- Layton City Liberty Days (July 4, 2020)
Pioneer Day Activities (July 24, 2020)
- Taste of the Town
- Riders in the Sky Concert
- Electric Light Parade
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding. For updates or additional details on the status of Layton City facilities, programs, and events visit www.laytoncity.org. If you have questions or concerns, contact Layton City Parks and Recreation at 801-336-3900.
Parade seating is not allowed more than 48 hours before July 4. Any items placed on the lawn prior to July 2, may be removed.
When placing personal items and belongings on the lawn please be aware of the following:
- TARPS ARE NOT ALLOWED - Any tarps placed on the lawn will be removed, as they damage the grass.
- The sprinklers will run during the evenings. Belongings may get wet.
- Blankets, stakes/ropes, chairs, etc. on the lawn may be moved for park maintenance needs.
- Do not use stakes or anchoring systems longer than six inches.
- Layton City is not responsible for unattended items left in the park.
Personal fireworks are NOT allowed in the park. (Personal fireworks may include, but are not limited to: sparklers, snap-pops, fountains, ground spinners, firecrackers, etc.)
Liberty Days Timeline
Hometown Hero Nomination
Kids Bike Parade
Liberty Days Parade
Parks and Recreation
465 N Wasatch Dr
Layton, UT 84041