City Recorder



When are City elections held?
Elections are held every other year on odd numbered years. Citizens interested in becoming a candidate must file a Declaration of Candidacy with the City Recorder, and meet candidacy requirements.
What is my voting precinct?
You can look up your voting precinct at
How do I register to vote?
Contact Davis County Clerk/Auditor at (801) 451-3420 or download mail-in form at

Government Records

How can I get copies of Council meeting minutes?
Council minutes are available at
When are Council meetings held?
Council meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the City Center Building, 437 N. Wasatch Dr.
Can I receive copies of Council meeting agendas?
Yes; subscribe at