Planning & Zoning

HomeCommunity & Economic DevelopmentPlanning & Zoning • Applications, Handouts and Illustrations

Applications, Handouts & Illustrations

Zoning Verification Letter Request Chicken & Duck Permit Application
How to Apply for a Chicken Permit:
To apply for a Chicken or Duck permit you will need to first create an account. Click here for a guide for Setting Up an Account .


Planning & Zoning
437 N Wasatch Dr
Layton, UT 84041

Phone Numbers:
(801) 336-3780