Home • Fire • Forms/Links
Fire Department Annual Report
Fireworks Sales Permit
- Fireworks Business License Application (for all stand/tent/trailer Firework Sales)
- Fire Dept. Firework Sales Permit Application (for Indoor & Outdoor Firework Sales)
- Pyrotechnic Permit Application (for public display of pyrotechnics)
- Davis County Health Department
- Fire Sprinkler Initiative - Information about the fire sprinkler initiative a project of the National Fire Protection Agency.
- Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition - The nonprofit Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition (HFSC) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and the leading resource for independent, noncommercial information about residential fire sprinklers.
- National Fire Protection Agency - The leading information and knowledge resource on fire, electrical and related hazards.
- Safe Kids - Safe Kids USA preventing injuries at home, at play, and on the way.
- University of Utah Health Care - You can view the University Health Care AirMed website from this site.
- U.S. Fire Administration - Working for a fire-safe America.
- US Forest Service Kids Page - Activities for kids to learn about safety and exploring in the outdoors.
- Utah Department of Public Safety - State Fire Marshal Website.
- Vision 20/20 Home Safety Videos and App - The Home Safety Visit App provides a series of brief videos that can be shown on smartphones and tablets, and focuses on cooking, heating, smoke alarms, and the speed of fire.